If you own a Massachusetts corporation, you have to file your annual report with the Secretary of State. Your corporation’s annual report can be filed online at the Secretary of State’s website. But, many business owners aren’t sure how to do it so they end up spending money paying an accountant or a lawyer to do it for them. This video will walk you through the process to file your annual report online and will SAVE YOUR BUSINESS MONEY by avoiding needless legal or accounting fees.
- About You
- Free Stuff
- About Us
- Biz Services
- Contact Us
- Client Spotlights
- Biz FAQs
- What Can I Do to Collect Unpaid Invoices From My Massachusetts Customers? Some Owe Me As Much As $1,500!
- My Tenant Left a Mess in Her Apartment. She’s Demanding Her Security Deposit Back. Can I Deduct the Costs to Repair the Damages from the Security Deposit?
- What is a Buy-Sell Agreement?
- If a Business Partner Becomes Disabled, is He Still a Partner?
How Do I File Massachusetts Annual Reports Online?
- Most Corporate Annual Reports Due in Massachusetts by March 15
- Can You Stop Your Ex-Spouse From Competing Against Your Business?
- February Business Client Spotlight: APC Autobody
- January Business Client Spotlight: Bay State Gymnastics Academy
- IMPORTANT: The SJC made a ruling involving wrongful foreclosures
- fb.me/zSDOCshA 1 year ago
- Our staff IS our most valuable asset. Thank you to our entire staff! fb.me/83w8F0eBo 1 year ago
- Small business owners: Are you incorporated? Don't forget that your Annual Reports are due in Massachusetts by... fb.me/7J5qXDuOS 1 year ago
- 5 Tips for Lawyers to Ignite Your Personal Facebook Page = law firm growth bit.ly/1PFdH3v 2 years ago
- These days too many college kids are accused of being apathetic and too wrapped up in themselves. Well, here's a... fb.me/2gTuBAwxY 2 years ago