- About You
- Free Stuff
- About Us
- Biz Services
- Contact Us
- Client Spotlights
- Biz FAQs
- What Can I Do to Collect Unpaid Invoices From My Massachusetts Customers? Some Owe Me As Much As $1,500!
- My Tenant Left a Mess in Her Apartment. She’s Demanding Her Security Deposit Back. Can I Deduct the Costs to Repair the Damages from the Security Deposit?
- What is a Buy-Sell Agreement?
- If a Business Partner Becomes Disabled, is He Still a Partner?
IMPORTANT: The SJC made a ruling involving wrongful foreclosures
- Most Corporate Annual Reports Due in Massachusetts by March 15
- Can You Stop Your Ex-Spouse From Competing Against Your Business?
- February Business Client Spotlight: APC Autobody
- January Business Client Spotlight: Bay State Gymnastics Academy
- IMPORTANT: The SJC made a ruling involving wrongful foreclosures
- Light it up blue today and show your support! facebook.com/PhillipsGarcia… 5 months ago
- Looking to protect your family from life's uncertainties? Our estate planning division, SouthCoastEstatePlanning.com, wa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 months ago
- All of our staff at SouthCoast Estate Planning, a division of Phillips Garcia Law would like to wish all of our fam… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 months ago
- If you're in a second marriage, estate planning becomes absolutely critical to protect your entire family - especia… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 months ago
- Attention Dartmouth Families: Have a student learning how to drive? We at SouthCoast Estate Planning want to make t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 months ago