WARNING to Massachusetts Corporation owners – Has your Massachusetts corporation received an “official looking” form entitled “Annual Minutes Statement” from a company called Compliance Services? If so, you should be aware that you ARE NOT required to fill out this information and send in your check for $125. It is NOT related to any governmental agency and the Massachusetts Secretary of State has actually issued a warning about this scam. For more information about the scam, contact Attorney Andrew Garcia, your SouthCoast Business Attorney.
- About You
- Free Stuff
- About Us
- Biz Services
- Contact Us
- Client Spotlights
- Biz FAQs
- What Can I Do to Collect Unpaid Invoices From My Massachusetts Customers? Some Owe Me As Much As $1,500!
- My Tenant Left a Mess in Her Apartment. She’s Demanding Her Security Deposit Back. Can I Deduct the Costs to Repair the Damages from the Security Deposit?
- What is a Buy-Sell Agreement?
- If a Business Partner Becomes Disabled, is He Still a Partner?
Avoid “Compliance Services” Corp. Scam
- Most Corporate Annual Reports Due in Massachusetts by March 15
- Can You Stop Your Ex-Spouse From Competing Against Your Business?
- February Business Client Spotlight: APC Autobody
- January Business Client Spotlight: Bay State Gymnastics Academy
- IMPORTANT: The SJC made a ruling involving wrongful foreclosures
- All of our staff at SouthCoast Estate Planning, a division of Phillips Garcia Law would like to wish all of our fam… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- If you're in a second marriage, estate planning becomes absolutely critical to protect your entire family - especia… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- Attention Dartmouth Families: Have a student learning how to drive? We at SouthCoast Estate Planning want to make t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- fb.me/zSDOCshA 2 years ago
- Our staff IS our most valuable asset. Thank you to our entire staff! fb.me/83w8F0eBo 2 years ago