Posts Tagged Franchising
- Franchisor may retain how you run your systems
- May require you to buy certain products or goods
- Limits what you can sell
- You may be immediately terminated if you breach a franchise agreement
If you have any questions regarding franchises or any other business legal matter please feel free to contact us toll free at 888-449-5343 or fill out the contact form.
Check out our website at http://www.phillipsgarcia.com for all you legal matters.
- Franchise Disclosure Document (onesmartbizowner.wordpress.com)
Andrew Garcia of Phillips Garcia Law explains the importance of understanding the Franchise Disclosure Document when purchasing a franchise. If you would like to learn more about legal documents and business law contact Andrew, visit our website at www.phillipsgarcia.com or call us toll free at 888-449-5343.
- Four Steps To Becoming A Franchise (businessinsider.com)